Wednesday, December 17, 2008

SEVEN THOUGHT TO SHARE WITH YOU - LETS HAVE FUN PLAYING TAG

In the latest meme - the blogosphere's version of the game of tag - Hugo and Roxanne at Believe Achieve , they are great bloggers and friends, have tagged us!!

To continue the fun and tradition, we are to share 7 random facts about ourselves. Then we"ll tag 7 other incredible bloggers to share their random facts. They'll link back to us, and the fun and tradition continues ! ! Such a fantastic way to make new connections and learn more about one another.

This is our 7 things that we would love to share with you.

1. How blessed we are to have good friends like Hugo and Roxanne, that share such good words of wisdom, comfort, and joy with us and all that read their blog.

2. To have people in our lives that love and care about us. That is a great gift, in this season of giving gifts.

3. To be able to have joy in little things - a kind word, a smile, a hug from someone that cares about you.

4. In this time of unsurtanty to have food on the rable, clothes to put on, a roof over our heads, a means to bring in an income to take care of our needs - how good is that?

5. To have our health - to go and do what we want, when many others have such a strugle with every step or can not move at all. We have so much.

6. To be able to learn something NEW, put it into practice and see it work. Then it becomes fun, not just something you have to do. This makes it worth doing and sharing with others.

7. To be able to help others, that they can learn, grow and develop. That they also can achieve their dreams. That is a joy and pleasure to us.

We hope you got something from our 7 random facts. As tradition goes, here are the 7 people that we have tagged. We look forward to learning more about all of you! (Remember link back to the one that tagged you, then tag 7 new people and let them know they were tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. ) Many more connection await ! !

Mike Davis 1988 world champion Dodger's
Anthony Shenberger Help save tigers
Peter Baca Help people with disabilities
Ovid Diaconescu Gas independence
Nithya Health discount business
Joseph Diego EDC Craig Garcia
Hilary Melton-Butcher Mother daughter relationship - the motivation


Readers: we would like to learn something about you as well. Tell us your 7 things that we do not know about you.


copyright 2008 Dan & Deanna Finlinson "Marketing Unscrambled"
moonlight1458@gmail.com
http://sunny.getthisoffer.com/10/28/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dan and Deanna!!

Thanks so much for "playing" along. We enjoyed reading about all you are grateful for. Thank you for including us in your list of 7. Friendships make life so much more meaningful and we, too, are truly blessed to call you friends.

Hope the two of you are having a wonderful holiday season!!

Many Blessings....
Roxanne and Hugo
~ Believe Achieve ~

Anonymous said...

Hugo and Roxanne, Thank you for including us. This was fun. We hope that others enjoy this as we did.

Dan and Deanna "Marketing Unscrambled"

Ovid Diaconescu said...

I apologize Dan and Deanna for not doing us told (especially by fellow mormons!) -- but this is what happens when I omit and forget about things 'cuz I move too slow, cannot keep up. ...Anyway, hopefully you replaced me and I'm glad you're going good.

Read below to get a hint of what I'm doing -- LOTS, and I thank the Lord for giving me this chanse. Love, Ovid-
-----'Wrote to Helen, a Reiki healer----
...I am disabled Helen, paralyzed with my limbs stiff and barely moving -- for 41 years I've been like this, I'm 54 now. Reiki therapy is working, I've been doing it since April of '08 with a long-distance healer from Romania -- and I'll be out of my wheelchair, I see it happening -- and you can tell your students about me if you want to -- and 'yes', come to think of it, I've seen a couple of faces during therapy but I have never thought they were angels. ...And I wish I lived in Cyprus to come to your classes. ...And I'm Romanian by the way, living in California since'78.