Sunday, September 21, 2008

KNOWING BAD HEADLINES SO YOU CAN WRITE GOOD HEADLINES.

Before creating your own ad headlines, it is important to know what NOT TO DO! Here are some examples of bad ad headlines. Using ad headlines like these will never get your ad opened. Here are the examples and what the problem is with the ad headlines.

Are you looking for a home based business that will make you real money? - Boring and where is the urgency to click on that
One time unique opportunity - Again weak and boring no sense of urgency
Never Before Seen in All these years -Trying way to hard I wouldn't click it
Wealth for patient passive type - So you mean it takes forever to make money no thanks
Here's your chance for 2007? - To Vague I wouldn't click it
Harness the Internet- Boring where's the money?
Oh My Goodness this works - my goodness, this headline stinks
Never before seen - we all know it has so why click
A website we highly recommend - Who are you? I'm not clicking
My Favorite website - Again who cares who are you
This program is awesome - like totally dude, I wouldn't click... to vague
Complete package of ecommerce tools - Snore where's the money?
New Discovery Eliminates waxing forever - I'm not touching this one
Get going on this today - Why where's the money... who are you to tell me to?

copyright 2008 Deanna Finlinson
moonlight1458@gmail.com
http://sunny.getthisoffer.com/10/23/
http://www.productsupplycenter.com/web62443

1 comment:

Believe Achieve - Hugo and Roxanne said...

LOL!! We see alot of those "BAD" headlines on several classified sites. They wrap their ads with clear wrapping paper. You know exactly what lies behind the headline, so we never click on it.
Thanks for the funny insight on what goes through our heads when we see those.